Consolidated 2900 - 40 series Pilot Operated Safety Relief Valve
Designed for demanding ASME Section I economizer and boiler applications
INLET SIZES : 1" through 6"
INLET RATINGS : --
OUTLET SIZES : 2" through 8"
OUTLET RATINGS : --
ORIFICE SIZES : D through Q
SET PRESURE RANGE : 15 TO 3750 psig
TEMPERATURE RANGE : -20°F to 1200°F
MATERIALS : Carbon steel base and 316 stainless steel internal components; pilot valve 316 stainless steel
CERTIFCATIONS : ASME Section I
Features and Benefits
- Maximum Seat Tightness during system startup.
- Operates at higher pressure without valve seat leakage.
- Able to operate at 98% of set pressure increasing throughput.
- Backpressure limits increased Shorter Blowdowns reducing steam loss.
- Maximum temperature 1200°F (649°C) with heat exchanger [heat exchanger required for temperatures above 505°F (263°C)].
- Meets ASME Section I code requirements with certification on steam and water.
- In site maintenance.
- Hydroplug not required since pilot can be gagged.