Consolidated 1900 Series Safety Relief Valve
The Consolidated 1900/P series safety relief valve from GE is designed to easily adapt to a wide variety of application requirements.
|INLET SIZES||1 " (25.4 mm) through 8 " (203.2 mm)|
|INLET RATINGS||ANSI Class 150 through 2500|
|OUTLET SIZES||2 " (50.8 mm) through 10 " (254 mm)|
|OUTLET RATINGS||ANSI Class 150 and 300|
|ORIFICE SIZES||Fourteen sizes: D through T|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||90°F (32°C) to 850°F (454°C)|
|MATERIALS||Cast carbon steel body with stainless steel trim is standard|
|BLOWDOWN||7% to 12% below the set pressure|
|BACK PRESSURE LIMIT||50 psig (3.45 barg)|
Features & Benefits
- Low cost of ownership. Heavy duty construction provides longer valve service life, reduced maintenance costs, and easy valve conversions.
- Simplified conversion. Design flexibility and parts interchangeability accommodate process changes by simplifying conversion to a variety of designs.
- Improved leak protection and safety. A soft seat design feature helps keep the valve leak free at 95 percent of set pressure over 100 psig., while a backup metal seat provides additional safety.
- Enhanced seat tightness: The patented Thermodisc *Seat (standard on the 1900/P1 and 1900/P3 series valves) delivers enhanced seat tightness.
- Compliance to API Standard 526-2002. These valves comply with API Standard 526 Fifth edition, 2002. When required for replacement , Consolidated 1900/P series valves are also available with connections and dimensions in accordance with supplanted API Standard Third edition 1984 and prior editions.